Before Your Brow Wax Appointment:
- If this is your first appointment at our Studio, please review and fill out all pre appointment forms sent by email. Or, arrive 10 minutes early to fill them out in person. The forms can also be reviewed as a PDF at the bottom of this page.
- Please make sure to advise your stylist of any skin care products used such as retinol or Accutane. Brow waxing cannot be preformed on those taking Accutane.
- Hair must have at least two weeks growth to be grabbed by the wax.
- For best results, gently exfoliate and moisturize the brow area the night before your appointment.
- Avoid self tanner, or spray tans 2-5 days before. The wax can remove fake tan.
After Brow Wax Appointment:
- No tanning beds, swimming or working out for 24 hours.
- Avoid wearing makeup on the waxed area for the rest of the day to avoid congesting open pores.
- Feel free to moisturize the brow area the day after your appointment, and wait 5 days before exfoliating the brow area again.
After Brow Tint Appointment:
- Do not get the brow area wet for at least 24 - 48 hours. Use the Shower Shields provided to you by your Stylist for showering.
After Brow Lamination Appointment:
- Do not get the brow area wet for at least 48 hours. Use the Shower Shields provided to you by your Stylist for showering.
- Apply the Nourishing Balm provided by your stylist every 2-3 days before bed, on a clean washed face. This Balm keeps your natural brow hair healthy and hydrated.
- Use the Brow Bush/Spoolie after showering or washing your face to brush the brow hair back into place. This will prolong your Lamination results.Y